Common User

Me rambling on.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mark E Smith and the Licence Fee

I love interviews with the old bastard. Anyway there's a fantastic Q&A in this months Uncut where is rude about everyone. Peter Hook ? - "A fucking idiot", dismisses the internet; "these techno buffs, they believe everything they read on it". He's also cuts to the chase when it comes to what pays my wages every month.

What makes you laugh ?
I like to make my own jokes up. But I do watch TV, too much - you've got to know your enemy. Its fucking pathetic. I don't know how they get away with it, especially the BBC. Me mam gets £70 a week as a pensioner and she has to pay £120 a year to watch people doing their fucking houses up. You can see that anywhere. If you want to see fucking builders, you can just look out of the window.



At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Catfunt said...

me and my mate interviewed him in 1980 for our fanzine (that never came out).


Post a Comment

<< Home